How do we use collected information?
We may use the information collected from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, book an appointment, create an account or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1. To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content offerings in which you are most interested. (For example: Displaying recommended products based on your browsing history and previous purchases.
2. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
3. To allow us to respond to your customer service requests more efficiently.
4. To administer contests, promotions, surveys and other site features.
How do we protect visitor/collected information?
We take your privacy very seriously at Romatti. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/payment information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
In the case of a credit card payment, all payment details, such as a credit or debit card number, its expiration date, security code, will be protected and managed by our systems to complete the purchase. The payment details and information recorded in the financial system (credit card number, security codes) are encrypted with the usage of SSL technology and will not be stored in any way of our systems.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer or Safari) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some Romatti features may be blocked. Disabling cookies should not dramatically affect the users experience however, to eliminate the risk of services not performing/functioning properly and to make your overall site experience more efficient we recommend keeping cookies enabled.
Third Party Disclosure
Romatti does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, Romatti may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We provide the latest payment processing technology to ensure your online payments are fast, secure and reliable. Romatti accepts payments with: PayPal Express Checkout, Stripe Payments, and Bank Transfer. These services process millions of transactions each year. Their systems run 24 hours a day - their aim is to never let our up-time drop below 99.99%. Additionally, their twin data centres and disaster recovery initiatives ensure your payments are being processed all day, every day.
How The Payment Processing Works
You select the goods you wish to purchase from out website and enter your order and delivery details. Your credit card details are securely stored in one of the payment systems (PayPal Express Checkout, Stripe Payments, and Bank Transfer).
You will be prompted to enter your Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code password on your card issuer's page.
The merchant bank sends the credit card details to your card issuer who authorises or declines the transaction. Then the merchant bank sends the transaction results to the payment system. The payment system sends us the results of the authorization, and you confirm the results of the transaction.
The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
Identity Data – includes first name, last name and title
Contact Data c includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Transaction Data – includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data – includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data – includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, points on your rewards card, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data – includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data – includes your preferences in receiving marketing from Romatti and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Transaction and Profile by visiting our showroom or filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
1. Purchase our products or services.
2. Request marketing to be sent to you.
3. Enter a competition, promotion or survey.
Automated Technologies or Interactions...
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
1. Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google;
2. Identity, Contact, Technical, Profile, Usage and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
When purchasing from Romatti you provide us with personal details. We respect your privacy and all information is kept strictly confidential. We may have to disclose some of your information to service suppliers such as the Royal Mail or our Couriers to enable us to complete your order, however we will not disclose your information to any unconnected third party. Also we will track your orders and history of use of the website, to furnish romatti.ae with information to improve our service to you. By placing your order, you consent to us using your personal details.
1. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. We collect the information you supply to us through web enquiries and orders. With your consent we will keep you informed of relevant offers and products using this information. Additionally we collect information about your browsing pattern within our site, that is used in summary form to assist us in improving our web offering. You cannot be personally identified by this information. This data is collected for the exclusive use of Romatti and is not distributed to other companies for commercial purposes.
3. We will not disclose your details to any third parties unless you have agreed that we can, or we are required to do so for legal reasons.
4. You will only receive email offers if you have requested that we send them to you.
5. We do not store credit card, debit card or any other payment information, nor do we disclose it to 3rd parties.
7. Cookies are used in the shop, which are stored beyond the end of the current browser session.
8. You as a customer have the right to revoke any given consents at all times.
9. You have the right to information about your stored personal data and right to correction, blocking and deletion of the data.